Undisturbed and exclusive, its ideal for a family holiday and for those seeking comfort of pristine natural surroundings. Sit back and catch up on your reading, listening to the music from your collection, paint, write, create music, contemplate, meditate or if you so like just laze. Just ideal for a creative person.
A home-stay experience that you would love to share and recommend
Meticulously designed and tastefully furnished, this cottage was built by a retired Marine Officer who has a story to tell.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Bedrooms – Double – 3 – sleeps 6
- Bathrooms – Attached – 3
- Balconies – Attached to upstairs bedrooms and sit-out for ground floor bedroom
- Dining Room
- Study Room/Studio
- Terrace / Patio , overlooking the river
- Food – Well cooked, provided by the caretaker on request
- Pets – Small dogs only if well trained, and on request